- Welfare: To provide pure plantbased meals to the disadvantaged, malnourished and victims of disaster (natural or manmade), wherever there is a need in the world.
- Education: To establish Food for Life Education centers throughout the world. These centers will provide free or inexpensive karma-free vegan meals, counseling, yoga, and living skills training as taught in the Vedic tradition.
- Youth Development: To establish Rural Academies for Youth (“Food for Life R.A.Y. of Hope”), whereby people from the ages of 16-25 are trained in bhakti yoga, cow protection, and sustainable agriculture, centered on spiritual values as taught in the Vedic tradition.
- Non-Violence: To reduce the amount of animals slaughtered for food, by giving as many people as possible the higher taste of karma-free food.
- Hospitality: To revive the ancient Vedic culture of spiritual hospitality, and to teach people by example, that there is spiritual equality among all beings.
Food for Life projects span the globe and all have unique local aims and objectives. However, all Food for Life projects will adhere to the following principles as part of their overall strategy.