Food for Life projects span the globe and all have unique local aims and objectives. However, all Food for Life projects will adhere to the following principles as part of their overall strategy.
- Welfare: To provide pure plant-based meals to the disadvantaged, malnourished and victims of disaster (natural or manmade), and wherever there is a need in the world.
- Hospitality: To revive the ancient Vedic culture of spiritual hospitality, and to teach people by example, that there is spiritual equality among all beings.
- Non-Violence: To reduce the amount of animals slaughtered for food, by giving as many people as possible the higher taste of “karma-free” plant-based meals.
- Health: To teach about the value of plant-based meals for improving body and mind health.
- Education: To teach the art and science of food yoga as an integral part of consciousness development.
FOOD FOR LIFE Global is a nonprofit charitable organization registered in Ljubljana, Slovenia. Food for Life Global is the international headquarters for Food for Life – the world´s largest vegan food relief. Food for Life Global is funded mainly by member donations and corporate grants.