Food for Life Global welcomes those who would like to become advocates for one or all of FFL’s projects. Advocacy can be as simple as making it a habit to always tell the people you meet about Food for Life. We believe strongly in the power and efficiency of word-of-mouth marketing and prefer it to spending donor funds on paid advertizing.
So What is FFL’s Message?
No advocacy campaign can succeed without a powerful, coherent message. A message that is at the same time logically persuasive, morally authoritative, and capable of evoking passion. A thoughtful and succinct message also enables an organization and its constituents to speak with a unified voice about specific social issues.
There are numerous things we’d like people to know about Food for Life. But the most important messages are as follows:
- Food for Life is the world’s largest vegan food relief with projects in more than 60 countries
- Food for Life Global affiliates serve over 25 meals every second of the day
- All Food for Life meals are freshly cooked and highly nutritious
- Food for Life aims to bring about peace and prosperity in the world through the liberal distribution of pure plantbased meals cooked with love
- Food for Life is uniting the world through pure food with its commitment to spiritual equality and liberal food relief
- By serving only plant-based meals, Food for Life is practically demonstrating how world hunger can be tackled in the most cost efficient, environmentally-friendly and non-violent manner
- Food for Life is raising consciousness through it’s nutritious food relief service and education initiatives
- Without killing a single animal, Food for Life is serving over 2 million meals daily to the world