Food for Life Global welcomes those who would like to become advocates for one or all of FFL’s projects. Advocacy can be as simple as making it a habit to always tell whoever you meet about Food for Life. We believe strongly in the power and efficiency of word-of-mouth marketing and prefer it to spending donor funds on paid advertizing. That’s why our administrative overheads are kept to under 10%.
- Food for Life Media Kit (PDF – Prospectus of the key features of FFL)
- New FFL Brochure (PDF – Overview of FFL program)
- General FFL Poster (PDF – Place this in your local shops or businesses)
- Introduction to the Yoga of Eating (PDF – How to create karma free meals)
- FFL Color Advertizement (PDF – Place this in your local shops or businesses)
- Email Signature (Zipped HTML file – Add this signature to all your email messages)
For the webmaster out there, please place these banners on your web site with a link back to the FFL home page ( http://www.ffl.org ).
Food for Life does not have the expensive PR machine that other relief agencies have and so in many cases the media is not even aware of our efforts. Send them to our web site, or if you see a website promoting relief agencies, tell them about Food for Life.